~ B A Y L E A F + C H A M O M I L E H Y D R O S O L ~
Laurus nobilis / Matricaria Recutita
- Eliminates impurities in combination and oily skin.
- Tonic and astringent, closes pores and revitalizes the skin in a gentle, non-abrasive way.
- Refreshing and antiseptic, ideal for cleaning acne skin.
- Combination and oily skin
- Skin with acne and / or enlarged pores
- Oral cleaning, bad breath
- Post-shave toner
- Hair loss
How to use it?
-As a facial toner, ideal for combination skin, applying in the morning before your daily cream and / or at night after cleansing or removing make-up.
-As a cleanser, to remove impurities, decongest pores and tone.
-As an aftershave toner.
-As a tonic for hair and scalp. (ideal associated with rosemary hydrosol)
-As a mouthwash, alone or as part of a recipe.
-As an ingredient for our homemade cosmetics: masks, toothpastes, creams, cleansing lotions.
Properties: •Stimulating, helps against fatigue. •Activates the 5th chakra (throat)
- States of fatigue
- Repetitive throat infections, linked to blockages of the 5th chakra («what we don’t say»)
- Neck pain
* Hydrolates have a short shelf life: they should be kept in the refrigerator; they react even more quickly to light and heat than essential oils and are also susceptible to microbial invasions. For medicinal uses, they should not be more than 6 months old and up to a year for cosmetic use, although it must be verified that there is no cloudiness in the liquid.